- ISO/IEC 13818-1:2013/FDAM 3 Carriage of HEVC
- ISO/IEC 14496-3:2009/FDAM 4, New Levels for AAC Profiles
- ISO/IEC 14496-12:2012/FDAM 2 & ISO/IEC 15444-12:2012/FDAM 2 carriage of timed text and other visual overlays
- ISO/IEC 14496-16/FDAM2 Multi-resolution 3D mesh compression
- 14496-26:2010/FDAM 3, Conformance for Low Delay AAC v2 Profile
- ISO/IEC FDIS 14496-30 Timed Text and Other Visual Overlays in ISO Base Media File Format
- ISO/IEC 23000-13 FDIS, Augmented Reality Application Format
- ISO/IEC FDIS 23005-1 2nd edition Architecture
- FDIS 23005-7 2nd edition Conformance and reference software
- Call for Proposals on Dynamic Range Control technology
- ISO/IEC 2nd edition FDIS 23009-1:201x
- FDIS 23009-2 DASH Conformance and reference software
- Test Model 1 of Video Coding for browsers
- Preliminary WD of Green MPEG
- Call for Proposals on MPEG User Description (MPEG-UD)
Welcome to the 105th MPEG meeting
Web Site: http://www.kcmweb.de/conferences/mpeg105
All meetings will take place at the Austria Trend Eventhotel Pyramide
Parkallee 2, 2334 Wien-Vösendorf
Tel.: +43 (1) 699 00
- 105th MPEG meeting will be held on 2013/07/29 – 08/02
- MPEG AhGs will meet on the 27th and 28th of July 2013
- 14th JCT-VC meeting will be held on 201307/25 – 08/02
- 5th JCT-3V meeting will be held on 201307/27 – 08/02
Registration and hospitality desk
The meeting registration and hospitality desk will operate from 8am until 6pm every day.
Facility fees for the following meetings: MPEG, JCT-VC, JCT-3D
Advanced registration until 2013/06/19
Regular rate from 201306/20
Facility fee: 440 EUR
Facility fee: 540 EUR
- 50 EUR before 2013/07/06
- 50% before 2013/07/20
- From and after 2013/07/21 no refund
Registration fee includes
- Meeting facilities
- Coffee-breaks (once a day)
- Wi-Fi free Internet access
Lunches and Dinners are not included in the facility fees.
The MPEG 105th event will take place on Wednesday, 2013/07/31 at 19:00 at the Vienna City Hall.
Entrance: Lichtenfelsgasse 2, 1010 Wien Feststiege I
Please register here.
Citizens of all countries of the European Union, Switzerland, Croatia, Israel, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, most of the countries of North and South America and some other countries do not need a visa, only a valid passport is required to enter Austria. In case of doubt please contact the Austrian Consulate or Embassy well in advance before departure.
Travellers requiring a visa can travel freely throughout the Schengen zone for three months with a Schengen visa issued by any Schengen country. Obtaining a visa entitling you to visit one Schengen country automatically entitles you to travel to and from all the other Schengen countries too.
Further information about visa regulations and Schengen visas can be found on the website of the Federal Ministry for European and International Affairs.
If you need a letter of invitation, please fill out the template letter below and send it by email to kenzler conference management as early as possible, in order to leave plenty of time to process the application. We suggest submitting it before July 1st, 2013.
Note that registration must be made before requesting an invitation letter.