- ISO/IEC 13818-1:201x PDAM 4 Carriage of Green Metadata
- ISO/IEC 13818-1:201x PDAM 5 Carriage of additional MPEG-4 audio profile & level
- ISO/IEC 13818-1:201x PDAM 6 Carriage of 3D Audio
- ISO/IEC 14496-3:2009/DAM 5, Support for Dynamic Range Control, New Levels for ALS Simple Profile, and Audio Synchronization
- ISO/IEC 14496-10:201x/PDAM1 Multi-Resolution Frame Compatible Stereoscopic Video with Depth Maps, and Additional Supplemental Enhancement Information
- ISO/IEC DIS 14496-11 2nd edition
- ISO/IEC 14496-12:2012 FDAM 3 Font streams and other improvements to file format
- ISO/IEC 14496-12:2012 DAM 4 Enhanced audio support
- ISO/IEC 14496-15:2013 PDAM 1 Carriage of Layered HEVC
- ISO/IEC 14496-16:2011/DAM4 Pattern-based 3D mesh coding
- ISO/IEC DIS 14496-22 3rd edition
- ISO/IEC DIS 14496-31 Video Coding for Browsers
- ISO/IEC 15938-5:2005 DAM 5 Quality metadata, multiple text encodings, extended classification metadata
- ISO/IEC 2nd CD 23000-15 Multimedia Preservation Application Format
- ISO/IEC FDIS 23001-7 2nd edition
- ISO/IEC 23001-7:201X DAM 1 2nd edition Simple pattern-based encryption mode
- ISO/IEC 23001-8:2013/PDAM2 Sample aspect ratio and additional transfer functions, colour primaries and matrix coefficients
- ISO/IEC 23001-8:2013/DAM 1 New audio code points
- ISO/IEC 23001-9 PDAM 1 Support of Sparse Encryption
- ISO/IEC DIS 23001-10 Timed Metadata Metrics of Media in the ISO Base Media File Format
- ISO/IEC DIS 23001-11 Green Metadata
- ISO/IEC CD 23001-12 Sample Variants in ISOBMFF
- ISO/IEC 23002-4:2014/FDAM2 FU and FN descriptions for HEVC
- ISO/IEC 23003-2:2010/FDAM 3, Dialogue Enhancement
- ISO/IEC 23003-4 DIS, Dynamic Range Control
- ISO/IEC FCD 23005-1 3rd Edition Architecture
- ISO/IEC 23008-1 FDAM 1 Additional technologies for MMT
- ISO/IEC FDIS 23008-2:201X High Efficiency Video Coding
- ISO/IEC 23008-2:2013/DAM4 3D Video Extensions
- ISO/IEC 23008-3/DIS, 3D audio
- ISO/IEC 23008-3/PDAM 1, 3D Audio Profiles
- ISO/IEC FDIS 23008-10 MMT FEC Codes
- ISO/IEC FDIS 23008-11 Composition Information
- ISO/IEC DIS 23008-12 Carriage of Still Image and Image Sequences
- ISO/IEC 23009-1:2014 DAM 2 Spatial Relationship Description, Generalized URL parameters and other extensions
- ISO/IEC TR 23009-3 DASH Implementation Guidelines
Monday, 7 July 2014 to Friday, 11 July 2014
Sapporo Convention Center
1-1-1 Higashi-Sapporo 6-jo Shiroishi-ku
All meetings are hosted by Information Technology Standards Commission of Japan and supported by The Telecommunications Advancement Foundation, Mitsubishi Electric, Nikon, NTT, NTTDoCoMo, Renesas Electronics, Shikino High-Tech, Sony and Toshiba.
For latest information please check MPEG109 Sapporo .
Sapporo Convention Center
1-1-1 Higashi-Sapporo 6-jo Shiroishi-ku Sapporo 003-0006 Japan
Tel. +81-11-817-1010 http://www.sora-scc.jp/eng/index.html
Sapporo Meeting Organizing Committee
Takanori Senoh, Seishi Takamura, Fumitaka Ono, Teruhiko Suzuki, Takahiro Nishi, Etsuhisa Yamada, Toru Chinen, Itaru Kaneko, Ryoji Hashimoto and Shinji Watanabe
c/o Information Technology Standards Commission of Japan
Japan Society for the Promotion of Machine Industry 308-3
3-5-8 Shiba-koen Minato-ku Tokyo 105-0011 Japan
Facility fees for all meetings
- 0% on or before 2014-05-30.
- 50% on or before 2014-06-13.
- No refund from and after 2014-06-14.
Facility fee includes
- Meeting facilities, including A/V equipment and wireless Internet access.
- A dedicated, staffed registration and information desk
Citizens of many countries of the European Union, Switzerland, Croatia, Israel, Australia, New Zealand, most of the countries of North and South America, and some other countries do not need a visa: a valid passport suffices to enter Japan. In case of doubt please contact the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan well in advance before departure.
Travelers requiring a visa can travel freely throughout Japan for three months with a Japanese visa issued by Japan.
If you need a letter of invitation, please fill out the template letter below and send it by email to JTB Hokkaido as early as possible, in order to leave plenty of time to process the application. We suggest submitting it before 2014-05-25.
Distance to conference center
A contingent of rooms are reserved for the meetings at the following hotels:
Sapporo Grand Hotel, Hotel Gracery Sapporo, Hotel Resol Trinity Sapporo, Richmond Hotel Sapporo Ekimae and Hotel Root inn Sapporo Chuo.
To book these rooms please fill out the form below and send it directly to JTB Hokkaido .
Please note that we only have a limited allocation for these offer.
<Aplication form for JTB recommendation hotels>
Application due date: Mon, JUNE 16, 2014.
This time of period in Hokkaido would be peak season for the sightseeing. So we highly recommend booking the accommodation early.
All registered attendees are invited to the Social Event for free.
●DATE: Wednesday, July 9, 2014
●TIME: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
●PLACE: Sapporo Beer Garden
North 7-Jo 9-Chome 2-10, Higashi-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido 065-0007, Japan
TEL:+81-120-150-550 ( General Reservation Center)
●MENU: The menu is basically BBQ of lamb (Mongolian BBQ and vegetables) If you have food requests because of allergy or other special needs, please fill out the request form for dietary and send it to JTB Hokkaido. If you are bringing accompanied person(s) to the social event, please fill out the request form for accompanied person(s) and send it to JTB Hokkaido.
Request form for dietary: dietary request form
Request form for additional person: additional person request form
Hokkaido Travel Guide
Hokkaido (北海道, Hokkaidō) is the second largest, northernmost and least developed of Japan's four main islands. Its weather is harsh in winter with lots of snowfall, below zero temperatures and frozen seas, while in summer it does not get as hot and humid as in the other parts of the country. With its unspoiled nature, Hokkaido attracts many outdoor lovers, including skiers and snowboarders in the colder seasons and hikers, cyclists and campers from June to September.
Climate: 17- 25 deg. Celsius, 81 mm rainfall / July
Electricity: 100V, plug type A (same as in the US)
Currency: JPY (yen)
Tipping: no need
Time zone: GMT+9
Security: Sapporo is a safe city; in terms of security it is comparable to other European capitals.
Smoking: Smoking is prohibited at the venue and public transportation as well as most of pubs and restaurants unless they have separate rooms for smokers.