This document collects the following presentations discussed during the workshop.
- An overview of MPEG systems technologies providing advanced media synchronization, Youngkwon Lim, Samsung
- Hybrid Broadcast - Overview of DVB TM-Companion Screens and Streams specification, Oskar van Deventer, TNO
- Hybrid Broadcast-Broadband distribution for new video services : a use cases perspective, Raoul Monnier, Thomson Video Networks
- HEVC and Layered HEVC for UHD deployments, Ye Kui Wang, Qualcomm
- A fingerprinting-based audio synchronization technology, Masayuki Nishiguchi, Sony Corporation
- Media Orchestration from Capture to Consumption, Rob Koenen, TNO
Published in meeting: